The attached statement is a must read for anyone making a decision about vaccinating their children or any young person. Here are a few excerpts:
Section 1 will show that vaccination of adolescents COVID-19 is unnecessary, because
• in this age group the disease is almost always mild and benign;
• for the rare clinical cases that require it, treatment is readily available;
• immunity to the disease is now widespread, due to prior infection with the virus (SARS-CoV-2) or with other coronavirus strains; and
• asymptomatic adolescents will not transmit the disease to other individuals who might be at greater risk of infection.
Section 2 will demonstrate that the claims of efficacy which Moderna attaches to its vaccine—namely, 94.5% efficacy in adults, and 100% in adolescents—are
• misleading, because these numbers pertain to relative, not absolute efficacy, the latter being less than 1%;
• specious, because they refer to an arbitrarily defined, clinically meaningless evaluation endpoint, whereas no efficacy at all has been demonstrated against mortality;
• most likely altogether fraudulent.
Section 3 will show that the safety profile of the Moderna vaccine is catastrophically bad. It will be discussed that
• Moderna and the EMA have systematically neglected evidence from preclinical animal trials that clearly pointed to grave dangers of adverse events;
• the Moderna vaccine has caused thousands of deaths within less than a year of its introduction;
• The agencies that granted emergency use authorization for this vaccine committed grave errors and omissions in their assessments of known and possible health risks.
"The only possible conclusion from this analysis is that the use of this vaccine in adolescents cannot be permitted, and that its ongoing use in any and all age groups ought to be stopped immediately."